Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome!

I would like to welcome you all to my blog site. I am currently working on this site because I have noticed that there are people today who don’t know anything about computer problems and terminologies even though they are using computer.

I will be giving out some basic troubleshooting regarding computer problems specifically regarding Networking issue since that is my field of work. I will also be giving out some basic troubleshooting regarding computer hardware issue but it will be my husband who will be posting those troubleshooting steps since his field is more of the computer hardware and software issue.

Me and my wife will help each other to make this site successful so that everyone will be able to learn a lot regarding computers and networking connections and not only use them you computers for internet.

Since we are all living in the computer age, I know a lot of you are having a lot of thoughts and question on how would you be able to solve your computer issues without hiring computer technicians and spend a from them where you can learn it on how to do it yourself without spending big bucks.

If you have any questions and clarifications, you can just email me or post a comment and I will try my best to answer you all in a timely manner.

Enjoy this site! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment